Have you recently completed your technical course and looking for a career path? Do you have a strong foundation for markup languages? If you have answers to both of these questions then we would suggest you to sharp your skills in programming by developing WordPress websites. Nowadays, most businesses require a content management system (CMS) to support their business model. It is a helpful part of their digital marketing strategy. Thus, there is a great demand for WordPress developers.
This content management system provides excellent themes that will make your work much easier. You can create web pages within a fraction of seconds. It has gained popularity in recent years due to its easy-to-use feature. This CMS covers around 60 percent of market share. “The New York Times” which is a popular news website is made from WordPress. When this website is alluring, why not yours? Start WordPress Development from now!
Features of WordPress
This open-source platform provides several benefits to its users. Some of these are-
- Hosting: DreamHost, Bluehost, and SiteGround are some of the hosting solutions. These are optimized that will contribute to SEO perfectly. These are high-speed services and secured too. You can experience its mind blowing performance once you start working with it.
- Cost-effective: Creating a website is free of cost but to make it useful for large businesses you need to invest some bugs on it.
- Analytical Tools: Traffic, increased sales, and continuous lead generation should be in the flow for businesses. Thus, WordPress provides analytics for visitors, user engagement, and allow businesses to know their well-performing web pages.
- Interactive UI/UX: The most useful component of a website is its UI/UX feature. Interactive buttons and visual builds interest of a visitor. You should include user-friendly components so that businesses could generate organic leads.
- Plugins: One-stop solution for your all requirement in a website is plugins. You can use them for SEO, security, appearance, and more.
To be a successful WordPress Developer, you will need basic knowledge of markup languages, photo editing tools, and search engine optimization. You can edit the website at any time you want and the changes will be reflected immediately.
- HTML and CSS
Tell us, without your backbone will you be able to stand properly? Of course not, then how your website will keep pace with the emerging trends? To make a reliable structure and interactive UI/UX, you should know these languages. With the WordPress development process, you can refresh your knowledge for markup languages as well.
- Photo editing
Photo editing is a common skill that everyone must have in 2021. From social media to websites, everywhere photo editing is required. Trimming, layering, background are the basic things required in a developer.
- PHP Development
WordPress is designed from PHP, so, you should have the desired knowledge for it. It helps in managing content for the website. If you are an expert in HTML and CSS then you easily master PHP. It gives backend support to the website for storing data as the database is the essential part of a website to store customer data.
The database system of WordPress is based on this structured query language. Basic knowledge of it can help you to build WordPress websites conveniently.
- Web frameworks
You need to be familiar with the frameworks such as Laravel, React, Bootstrap. It will make your work easy. You can then integrate several features into your WordPress website. Kudosta has experienced and skilled WordPress developers to help you boost organic traffic from WordPress website using these frameworks.
- Search Engine Optimization
Not the advanced course but you should be knowing the basic concepts so that you can design an appropriate structure for your website. Meta description and effective page title promote SEO. Beginner knowledge in this field will be an add-on.
- Communication and Time Management
A communication platform like Trello can be used to interact with the team so that you don’t miss out on any feature for the website. Ultimately your goal is to satisfy the needs of your end customers, always keep that in mind.
2021 is the year of revolution in the field of IT. Many businesses are searching for cost-effective solutions to provide Website Design and Development Services to their customers. Thus, there is a scope for the WordPress developers. It will be a great contribution if you are familiar with coding and basic SEO.
WordPress development is a good option to start your developer career as you get a lot of things to learn from it. To resolve your development issues, WordPress.org provides a support system for you. You will find relevant information from here. So, don’t miss out, create a sustainable future with WordPress development from today! Contact US Kudosta Team