Amid the fears of Corona Virus let’s focus on something positive
- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. not enough new cases to support them.
- Coronavirus vaccine testing begins in Seattle as a Healthy volunteer gets 1st shot.
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- A 103- Year-Old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
- Patients in New Delhi and Jaipur, India, have been successfully treated and cured. They include a 69 and 85-year-old.
- Apple reopens al 42 china stores.
- Cleveland Clinic now conducts on-site testing for the virus, allowing to receive the results more rapidly- in most cases, within one day.
- Good news from South Korea, where the number of cases is declining and containment is (so far) successful.
- Italy is hit hard, experts say, mainly because they have the oldest population in Europe.
- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine and a San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with duke University and National University and the National University of Singapore (will obviously take some time to get to market).
Research suggests that plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid-19 may treat others infected by Covid-19.