Businesses faced challenges in finances in the past 2 years due to pandemic. Physical interactions were prohibited as the lockdown was imposed in the different countries of the world. Mostly, the retailers or small shop owners experienced less productivity. Most of their products were rancid that decreased the ROI of their business.
There was hope left when the Government declared that online businesses will not be interrupted during the coronavirus outbreak. Then the companies moved their business online taking baby steps in this field. That was the time when e-commerce came into action. Amazon and Flipkart are popular e-commerce sites that have increased their sales rate by 32% in the year 2020.
If you are also looking for solutions to convert your offline retail store to online, build an e-commerce website! It will give a boost to your business by generating leads. Ohh, you already have a WordPress website and want to make it e-commerce? Don’t worry we will help you to build a prodigious website using WooCommerce Customization.
What is WooCommerce?
It is a plugin for WordPress that is designed for the purpose to build awesome functional e-commerce websites. WordPress allows its users to start a blog or vlog and on the other hand, it helps commercial businesses to shift online. Functionalities like add to cart, payment options, and items arranged in categories help customers to identify your e-commerce solutions easily.
How does it help in businesses?
You can add different functionalities to the website that will increase user engagement. For example-
- Payment Gateway: This feature redirects customers to the shopping cart and provides convenient payment options. It enables faster checkout by the customers who are residing at a different location from the local store.
- Order management: e-commerce website allows you to manage the inventory by notifying for the products that are delivered or are in stock.
- Vendor and customer information: access level control helps in managing existing and new customer details. You can also analyze whether the order from a vendor is received or not.
- Navigation: insert superb navigation with WooCommerce so that customers find their time worth spending on your website. Product management and analytics are the vital menu items that can be added to the navigation bar for better accessibility.
- Customized e-commerce website: This plugin helps web developers to create a high-quality store. At Kudosta we will be going to make your e-commerce website SEO friendly by Customizing it with WooCommerce.
- Alluring storefront: How you keep your retail shops? Tidy and properly structured? Similarly, with WooCommerce you will be able to create an appealing storefront to grab the attention of the visitors.
It will be an advantage if you already have a WordPress website. This plugin helps in modifying the website functionalities in the future as well. Allow us to make required changes to make it reliable to use.
Why this plugin is liked by the developers?
During the website development process, developers have to recognize the budget and tools required for it. It becomes trouble for them If they don’t get the appropriate development tools. WooCommerce is made for developers and is an open-source plugin that is cost-effective to use. Investment is required during the website customization part otherwise a basic website can be easily developed.
WooCommerce plugin is effective for beginners. It provides strong frameworks that built interactive web applications. It allows developers to create either a basic online store or a customized one. It is open-source, thus, cost-effective to use.
The best thing about WooCommerce is that being a developer you can make suitable changes in the web application whenever you want. It is easy to configure. You can add multiple features to the online store.
Other than this, WooCommerce is secure and you do not need to have great technical skills to work on it. Beginners can choose to work with such a plugin. To start working with WooCommerce you will need to install WordPress, take its domain name and hosting. Then install WooCommerce and extend it with the available themes and plugins.
This easy-to-use plug-in is capable of accomplishing your e-commerce business requirements promptly. You will not need to pay for the customized themes as they will be budget-friendly for you. The secret to a successful business is its representation to the customers. Thus, improve your website with WooCommerce customization today! Contact US Kudosta Team